YOU ALL COULD USE A LITTLE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Great exSPECtations















Lately Ive become quite obsessed with my specs. They're no longer reserved for nerds and old people, glasses have hit the streets hard. The fashion set has become bespectacled, and I couldn't be more excited! Call it school boy chic... This is a delicate trend to say the least. There's a fine line between geek chic and pain old geek... Follow my lead. Jay Z gave the look its street cred. Kanye gives the hipster stamp of approval. Observe stylist Ronald Burtons Flawless execution. My personal favorites are by Selima Optiques. Oliver Peoples and Paul Smith offer amazing selections as well. You can even snag an affordable pair at American Apparel or Urban Outfitters. Now you can wear glasses at night without looking like an asshole! Just promise me you wont overdo it...

No comments:

Post a Comment