YOU ALL COULD USE A LITTLE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...

Monday, November 9, 2009

Allow Me to Introduce Myself...


Heres a little bit about me...


Fashion Inspirations:

The Sartorialist, Flea Markets, My Grandmothers closet


Personal Stlye:

If I were to go missing, I could be identified by my jewelry. There are a few pieces I wear EVERY DAY: a purple jade bangle my aunt bought me in Korea, a silver tiffany bracelet, a yurman bangle, a yurman ring, my grandmothers wedding band, a gold ring with a big green stone, and a watch on my right wrist (but im not left handed)


Favorite Designers:

Marc Jacobs, Yves Saint Laurent, Chloe, Alexander McQueen


Most Prized Possession:

A Christian Dior charm necklace my mother bought in Paris for my 18th birthday


The First Thing You Notice about Someone Else:

EYES, closely followed by shoes


Fashion Rules:

Every rule was made to be broken


Never caught wearing:

Im a bag snob, must be designer or vintage, I would not be caught dead with a nameless bag


Favorite Store:

The Brooklyn Flea Market


Most Stylish Moment:

Penelope Cruzs denim jump suit in Blow

3 comments:

  1. Follow you on twitter. Just stopping by. Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world is going to be a better place...thanks Jiggy.

    ReplyDelete