YOU ALL COULD USE A LITTLE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A stella preview...








I attended the press preview of Stella McCartneys SS2010 collection. Shes never been able to motivate me into 600$ pleather shoes, BUT these denim bloomers are sensational. I want them now, with charcoal cable knit tights, and my brown suede booties. Or maybe a beige cable knit thigh high sock, with a beige turtle neck sweater. I want them later with LV wedges and cropped tee shirts. Yes! They make me wax poetic. I could go on for hours... I think I'm in love... lust...

She has a few other strong denim silhouettes, but I absolutely live for the washes. Theres an amazing acid wash, a yummy mandarin, an olive, and yes WHITE (perhaps its the new england in me, but i do enjoy white denim).

The only accessory worth mentioning is the Lucite belt (and matching candy clutch). I live for this belt! It reminds me of a barbie accessory. And like Barbie, I will wear it everyday, until someone inevitably steps on it and cracks in half :-(

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment